KUCCPS students wishing to change the programme they were placed in may do so by filling in the online transfer form and following the given procedure.
Before submitting the form, make sure of the following:
- Confirm that you meet the entry points and subject requirement of the degree course you are seeking to join.
- Apply and submit the required details for accessing your KUCCPS account i.e KCSE Index no., KCSE Year and KUCCPS password.
- Application DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A TRANSFER.
- The transfer is NOT complete until the student receives an official letter from the Registrar (Academic) informing them that the application has been successful.
- Note that transfer is subject to availability of space.
- The deadline for submission of inter/intra school transfer application is on 9th September 2022.
- Only applications meeting the deadline will be considered.
- Note that you can apply for one or a maximum of three programs.
Note that inter/intra school transfer strictly be online except for student registered with PWDs.