- The Inter/Intra School Transfer applications portal was opened from the 5th October 2020 to 30th October 2020.
- Student wishing to transfer to a different programme, should log in to the KUCCPS portal and confirm whether they meet the CUT OFF Points for the preferred programme.
- Qualified students are required to apply for transfer online by filling in the Inter/Intra School Transfer form and attaching the scanned copy of their Results slip.
- Students who wish to apply for transfer to more than one programme are required to fill in separate application for each programme.
- Students who joined Kenyatta University through inter-university transfer should provide their KUCCPS portal log in details.
- The Results of Inter/Intra School Transfers will be posted on the KU website within five (5) working days from the closing date.
Note: All Inter/Intra School Transfer applications must be submitted online - HARD COPIES will not be accepted.